Being successful at a young age requires a certain discipline, focus, and consistency. You can find ways to tweak some things in order to make it your way, and if you become consistent in what you believe in, you’re unstoppable.
On today’s episode, you’re going to hear the unusual story of a young agent that is thriving in an industry he didn’t want to be a part of, a few years ago.
Oscar Nunez is a knowledgeable, ambitious, and enthusiastic real estate agent that focuses mainly on keeping his clients happy and creating long-term relationships. He finds ways to sell homes no matter the condition, location or situation.
So, listen to Episode 30 of Deposit That to learn about this rising star, how he managed to start and go full speed in the real estate business and what are the strategies he uses to close every deal he gets.
Questions I ask:
● What actually got you into real estate? (05:45)
● What kept you going and what have you learned in the past three years of real estate? (06:45)
● Talk to me a little bit about your strategy moving forward. (10:28)
● How are you able to block out all the noise and the non-factual information? (12:54)
● Have you found it challenging to pick up on market trends in markets that you’re not operating in daily? (17:37)
● Have you ever had a property listed that you didn’t sell? (20:41)
● Have you ever lost business from being too honest with somebody? (26:02)
● What are your goals for 2020 and for the decade? (29:22)
In this episode, you will learn:
● Oscar’s story before and after he came to the US. (00:26)
● Oscar’s traits, at 22 years old, that separate him from everyone else. (11:40)
● How Oscar chooses who to listen to and what advice to take. (14:21)
● Oscar’s follow up system with prospective clients. (18:57)
● Oscar’s advice for young people on how to get started and go full speed into the real estate business. (24:04)
● Oscar’s Deposit That advice. (34:11)
Connect with Oscar: