Deposit That means to deposit in your memory bank at least one thing from every episode, and every guest we had over the past 25+ episodes was asked to share one advice that you can implement into either your personal life, business life or both.
In this special episode, we gathered every Deposit That advice from the show, so that you can have a powerful 2020 right from its beginning. Below, you’ll find a summary of the nuggets of wisdom we’ve collected over the past six months.
On the personal side:
- Say what you truly believe in and take a risk to be yourself and authentic;
- Try to understand the other person’s perspective as well;
- Chase your dreams and your goals and don’t let anybody tell you that you can’t do something;
- Listen and take advice from the people around you;
- Don’t give up and don’t be afraid to fail;
- Find a style and a strategy for your life that fits your personality;
- Slow down, in order to speed up – take the time to figure out who you are and what makes you different.
On the business side:
- Start small and work hard;
- Do not feel rushed to be successful, and remember that success doesn’t equal a massive paycheck;
- Surround yourself with the right team of people.
We wish you a happy New Year and see you in 2020!